First Degree Individual Awards
Went to three students of the Faculty of Medicine:
- Igor Jaszczyszyn for his paper entitled "Machine-designed biotherapeutics: opportunities, feasibility and advantages of deep learning in computational antibody discovery" oraz pracę pt. "AbDiver: a tool to explore the natural antibody landscape to aid therapeutic design";
- Grzegorz Procyk for a series of papers on markers in cardiovascular diseases;
- Jaromir Tomasik for the paper entitled "Next generations of CAR-T cells - new therapeutic opportunities in hematology?" as well as the work entitled "Inflammasomes-New Contributors to Blood Diseases"
Second degree individual awards
Were awarded to two students of the Faculty of Medicine:
- Agata Gaweł for the paper entitled "Metal-Based Nanostructured Therapeutic Strategies for Glioblastoma Treatment - An Update";
- Matylda Kubacz for the paper entitled "In Vitro Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma Cell Line Models as Tools to Investigate Novel Immunotherapeutic Strategies";
Third Degree Individual Award
It was awarded to Dawid Frączkowski, a graduate student of the Faculty of Pharmacy, for his paper entitled "The Pharmaceuticals. Propranolol versus Other Selected Drugs in the Treatment of Various Types of Anxiety or Stress, with Particular Reference to Stage Fright and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder"
Second Degree Team Award
The award went to a team from the Faculty of Medicine, consisting of Bartosz Walkowski (student), Marcin Kleibert (graduate) and Miłosz Majka (graduate), for a paper entitled "Insight into the Role of the PI3K/Akt Pathway in Ischemic Injury and Post-Infarct Left Ventricular Remodeling in Normal and Diabetic Heart".
Third Degree Team Award
It was received by two teams:
- The first team, consisting of a graduates from the Faculty of Medicine: the aforementioned Marcin Kleibert and Iga Płachta for their paper entitled "Treatment of Malignant Adnexal Tumors of the Skin: A 12-Year Perspective" and a paper entitled "Myocarditis Induced by Immunotherapy in Metastatic Melanoma - Review of Literature and Current Guidelines";
- The second team consisted of students, graduates of the Faculty of Medicine: Sara Emerli (student), Alicja Jodczyk (graduate), Przemyslaw Kasiak (student), Wiktoria Stańska (student), Katarzyna Ulaszewska (graduate). They prepared a paper entitled: "Factors Associated with Willingness to Receive a COVID-19 Vaccine in Adult Polish Population-A Cross-Sectional Survey".